Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday's Visit

Another great visit with "The Princess" today. Every day she comes out of her shell more. When I went back to pick her up, she began to open her eyes almost immediately. By the time I got out to Kevin and Josh, she was "talking". Now.... for some reason the photos came out blurry today. I'm so disappointed because they are TOO FUNNY. But, I'm going to post them anyway. The grandparents need their fix.

OH... it's you again. I know you!
You make me smile.
How have you been? Have you been keeping the parents in line?
HA!HA! I didn't think so.
OH MY GOODNESS, you brought me diapers and vitamins? That's so great!

Oh, look, it's my mama!
She's talking that funny talk to me.


She sure smiles a lot at me.


OH, what is this?? Oh, it's all those kisses from all those people who said, "Give her kisses from me." I think she got all my kisses.

Hey, I liked that, do that some more -- I'll pucker!

AND THEN, she started sucking on my finger. We asked Aliya if we could have a pacifier. They brought one out that was HUGE, but she didn't care, she took to it and wouldn't take it out of her mouth until time to eat. She LOVED IT!!! Josh thought it was funny that it was like a suction cup in her mouth. He'd give it a tug and she'd suck harder. She wasn't letting it go!


Ahhh... yes.


Tiny tootsies!
We were allowed to feed her today. This girl eats like a champion. 100 ml in less than five minutes.


After lunch, sleeping on daddy's chest. Isn't that a peaceful look?

And so... another day is passed. We don't get to see her tomorrow but are going to the mountains for a little "day trip". We will be back to see her Saturday and Sunday. I'm taking her a smaller pacifier, that's for sure.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Ohhh, she's a beauty. And super cute, too. Love the pics and your posts. Thanks for such great updates.

Keep enjoying...I know you are :)

Mom to 2 Angels said...

What great pictures! Her little expressions are priceless. AP loved (and still does) her pacifier. They call it a "soska" there. Have fun in the mountains.

Margaret and Tom said...

Yes, I am behind...I love the shot with the hat off and getting to see her hair :) She has such pretty hair! Wow, she is stunning!

Padres Fan said...

I am so proud for you!! She is absolutely beautiful!! I can't wait to see her. Tell Josh that we have missed him and will look foward to seeing him at the team party.Go PADRES!! Because remember AIN"T NO PARTY LIKE A PADRE PARTY CAUSE A PADRE PART WON'T STOP!!!!!
We will keep you in our prayers
Love,
Robyn & Chris Harris