Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Slow Day ...



It was a slow picture day for Ellie-belly and the Lathams. She didn't do much other than sleep and eat and, as Kevin says, "How many pictures can you take of a sleeping baby?" So, here's a few, just so you all get your daily "fix". We only have a few that are really worth looking at today as they were blurry too.


Tomorrow, I'm going to try to walk around and get pictures of the orphanage and some video of it as well.

We did have to take a photo of our entire family to include to send to the judge so we got that today. There is a DIET in my future as soon as I come home -- right after my visit to the Cracker Barrel! :-)


We took some clothes for her today. The outfit she is wearing is a newborn size. It was too big. *sigh*

Josh is beginning to "tire" of her and doesn't hardly want to hold her at all. As we were getting ready to leave, he did hold her for about 30 seconds. I sense there might be some jealousy cropping up. I think it might be something that only time and some extra hugs will handle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well..we don't care if it's just a bunch of 'sleeping pictures'! Bring them on... :)
I'm not sure you would have wanted me to do all your embroidering anyway...I'm still in 'learning mode'. I would hate to mess up something that someone else paid for! I'm just buying cheap stuff for now.

Jackie said...

I love the 3rd picture in this post. She looks so cute and relaxed.

Love the family picture!!